Meet with us at Posidonia 2022
We’re heading to Posidonia in Athens next month (6 to 10 June). Come and talk to us about safety, sustainability and crew welfare.
We’re looking forward to a lively week of discussion, catching up with familiar faces and making new contacts.
Our role in keeping the oceans safe is well known - with over 20 years’ experience in vetting and inspections, we’re the world’s leading maritime digital platform, providing expertise in global safety.
But we’re ready to share more about how we can support organisations across the world to embark on - or continue - their journey towards sustainability and decarbonisation, introducing our colleagues who bring expertise in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) space to Posidonia for the first time.
We’ll highlight the steps we’ve taken to enhance social responsibility practices through our crew welfare assessments and discuss how we’re supporting ports and terminals to go carbon neutral by measuring and managing emissions. It will be great to also meet those whose products and ideas can support us on our mission: zero harm in the maritime industry.
We’ll be on Stand 2.214 in Hall 2 – and our attendees include:
- Gurpreet Singh, CCO: strategic partnerships and business development.
- Andrew Roberts, Head of EMEA: safety, sustainability, crew welfare, portal.
- Tatyana Taylor, Key Account Manager: overview of our range of products.
- Bryher Bailey, Key Account Manager: overview of our range of products.
- Taner Umac, Operations Manager: Safety Score, inspections and vetting.
We can’t wait to see you there.
We’d love to hear from you. Request an appointment ahead of time.