Helping you to navigate towards excellence.
SEE ALL ARTICLES
RightShip's products and services
The Safety Score
Dry Bulk Inspections
- FO D06 Inspection and Assessment Report For Dry Cargo Ships Rev 12
- Introducing RightShip’s Dry Bulk Inspections program
- RightShip’s Inspection Questionnaire RISQ
- Deck and Engineer Officer Matrix
- Minimising time spent on board and maximising efficiency
- Inspector Training Program
- How inspections are used as part of a robust due diligence program
The GHG Rating
Maritime Emissions Portal
Crew Welfare Self-Assessment
Vessel Vetting methodology
RightShip’s experienced global vessel vetting team uses the unique data collected from all of our products services, in conjunction with leading technology and due diligence processes.
By drawing on all data collected in the RightShip platform, vetting can be combined with RightShip’s other products including our dry bulk inspections, GHG Rating and Safety Score. This ensures a holistic view of a vessel’s suitability for use.
A confirmed vetting outcome, marked with an ‘acceptable’ or ‘unacceptable’ recommendation will be logged in RightShip’s platform and an email notification will be sent to the vet requestor.