Helping you to navigate towards excellence.
RightShip's products and services
The Safety Score
Dry Bulk Inspections
- FO D06 Inspection and Assessment Report For Dry Cargo Ships Rev 12
- Introducing RightShip’s Dry Bulk Inspections program
- RightShip’s Inspection Questionnaire RISQ
- Deck and Engineer Officer Matrix
- Minimising time spent on board and maximising efficiency
- Inspector Training Program
- How inspections are used as part of a robust due diligence program
The GHG Rating
Maritime Emissions Portal
Crew Welfare Self-Assessment
Our Crew Welfare Partners
The Sustainable Shipping Initiative
The Sustainable Shipping Initiative (SSI) is a multistakeholder collective of ambitious and like-minded leaders, driving change through cross-sectoral collaboration to contribute to – and thrive in – a more sustainable maritime industry. Spanning the entire shipping value chain, SSI members are shipowners and charterers; ports; shipyards, marine product, equipment and service providers; banks, ship finance and insurance providers; classification societies; and sustainability non-profits.
www.sustainableshipping.org | @SustShipping
The Institute for Human Rights and Business (IHRB)
Founded in 2009, IHRB is the leading international think tank on business and human rights. IHRB’s mission is to shape policy, advance practice, and strengthen accountability in order to make respect for human rights part of everyday business.
The Rafto Foundation for Human Rights
Founded in 1987, the Rafto Foundation is non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of human rights globally.
www.rafto.no | @RaftoFoundation