Talent Acquisition AdvisorSingapore
We are looking for a dedicated Talent Acquisition (TA) Advisor to join our global HR team in identifying hiring needs and filling job openings. Main areas of recruitment will be for the commercial, technology, operations and product teams.
Responsibilities include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills and is keen to have a seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business. We offer an excellent collaborative working environment and are ready to invest in the right talent. Also, we have a very flexible, hybrid working policy. This is a contract position, with potential to convert to a full-time position.
• Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications.
• Coordinating recruitment activities including posting job advertisements.
• Collaborating with hiring managers to compile a consistent list of requirements.
• Screening candidate CVs and helping shortlist talent.
• Scheduling interviews and conducting 1st round HR interviews as appropriate.
• Attracting suitable candidates through different platforms such as LinkedIn.
• Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
• Assessing applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
• Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
• Helping to coordinate the global internship program.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A bachelor's degree or diploma in business, human resources, or related field.
• Minimum 3-4 years in an agency environment or start-up recruitment setting. Great for agency recruiters aiming to transition inhouse.
• Advantageous to have tech recruitment background, though not a must.
• The ability to conduct different types of interviews.
• Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
• The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Apply today to start your career at RightShipApply now