RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Project Manager seeking a challenging, fast paced role in our transformation program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Determining and defining project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Benefits tracking, definition and measurement based on metrics / success factors across different streams
- Contribute to the Change Management Plan for projects, contributing to the overall change management key activities, requirements, and costs across program.
- Proactively support the identification, escalation and management of risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of program and change management activities
- Compile and distribute regular project status reports that highlight the key project areas, such as financial updates, timeline forecasts, resourcing, risks, issues, and changes in scope
- Work collaboratively with internal and third parties / vendors to deliver transformational change, ensuring business and customer requirements are satisfied
What Does Success Look Like?
We are looking for someone who is organised and has a strong eye for detail. As a trusted advisor, being responsive, approachable and service oriented will help you succeed in this role.
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Demonstrable project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2® certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Flexibility to undertake a range of complex tasks and work hours necessary to meet business objectives
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.