Product Portfolio ManagerSingapore
We are seeking an experienced Product Portfolio Manager who is passionate about creating solutions that our customers love and making a real difference in the lives of everyone in the maritime industry. You are the voice of the customer, product visionary, team champion and a strategic leader.
A Product Portfolio Manager is a leadership role responsible for the growth and success of a particular group of products related to a key strategic segment of the market. A strategic thinker and product leader, the Product Portfolio Manager will set and bring to life the vision and strategy of a group of related products through leadership and empowering our talented people.
Meticulously balancing customer value and business benefit, each day you’ll work closely with talented people across our business to determine and deliver the biggest impact to our customers through our products.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who cares deeply about their craft and wants to be part of a team who celebrates a product-led mindset, championing excellence in product management and putting problems before solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Co-own, refine, communicate and execute the RightShip product portfolio Strategy.
- Discover what users need, prioritise what to build next and rally and motivate the team around the roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their problems and needs through research, experiments, data analysis and importantly actually talking to and getting to know them face to face.
- Work closely with our Chief Product Officer, Head of Design and Head of Delivery to continuously improve our Product Management Practice through shared knowledge, tooling, resources and ways of working.
- Foster a great collaborative partnership with Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, Strategy and Global Sales Leads to bring innovative solutions to life, measuring their impact and celebrating their success.
- Build great relationships with Sales, Marketing and Customer facing teams to understand perspectives and ensure they are engaged and supported through product changes.
- Be known internally & externally as the face of your product segment, champion a clear product vision across the business and keep teams and stakeholders engaged and informed across all aspects of Product Delivery and Lifecycle Management.
- Craft, maintain and execute a product roadmap that prioritises the most important customer problems to be solved, delivers measurable business benefits to Rightship and aligns closely with our Product Strategy.
- Own the P&L of your product portfolio and craft commercial models ensuring we balance the cost of building the product with the expected return on investment over the lifetime of the product.
- Monitor competition to identify new trends in the marketplace that may impact product offerings.
- Work Closely with Product Managers and Product Owners towards a common goal – to build and improve products that create meaningful value for customers and all stakeholders at Rightship.
- Lead and inspire the product management team dedicated to bringing the vision & strategy of your key strategic segment to life.
You love being the glue of a team and are motivated, upbeat, customer and team centric. You have experience and evidence in scaling a product to success, with multiple years in product roles in either B2B or B2BC SaaS offerings. In addition to this:
- Hit the ground running. You have a minimum of 8 years of Software Product Management experience with demonstrable commercial success.
- You have experience in the Maritime Industry or Maritime Technology space. Start-up experience desirable.
- You can talk to how you have improved engagement, retention, and increased client acquisition, having made a product 'sticky'.
- Leadership is key. You have a track record of empowering and inspiring product teams to success, and you can provide examples.
- You have an obsession with analytics and data-driven measurement to inform decision making
- You also have a passion for people, and you can describe how speaking directly to our clients would be part of your product process.
- You encourage curiosity and empower your teams to run their own experiments wherever possible.
- You can demonstrate how you have taken ownership of the whole client experience when shipping features. You understand the lifecycle of clients within the product as a whole - from acquisition to churn and return.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore or Australia to apply for this job.
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Apply today to start your career at RightShipApply now