Product Marketing ManagerSingapore
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about creating solutions that our customers love and making a real difference in the lives of everyone in the maritime industry. You are the individual who oversees the on-going public-facing marketing and communication strategy by managing and executing the research, positioning, market testing, messaging, branding, launches, lead nurturing and customer renewal of a product.
A Product Marketing Manager will work at the intersection of product development, marketing, and sales. A strategic thinker and product marketing champion, the Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product Management Team to develop and implement a marketing strategy roadmap for specific products that align with both RightShips' enterpise products strategy and the portfolio strategy for the key market in focus.
Meticulously balancing customer value and business benefit, each day you’ll work closely with talented people across our business to determine and deliver the biggest impact to our customers through our products.
Product Marketing Strategy
• Fully understand the product and marketing strategy, getting to know its customer and user personas.
• Develop the tools and channels specific to each customer and user persona that the company will use to introduce and sell this product to the market.
• Develop and manage assigned products marketing roadmaps to track overarching marketing goals, strategies, and initiatives.
• Clearly articulate the products features and benefits to customers, industry analysts, the media, and the public. Ability to translate technical details into clear benefits that resonate with the target audience.
• Crafting the customer value proposition ensuring that product positioning and marketing offer a value exchange to customers.
• At product conception, interpret market research and apply relevant findings to the campaign and messaging planning.
• Working with the Global Campaign and Communications Manager, to form GTM Roadmap, develop and execute specific and on going customer focused campaigns using digital marketing tools such as webinars, advertising, public relations campaigns, taking the product to tradeshows relevant to the product’s target customers, getting the product covered by relevant industry analysts.
• Work against defined KPIs and budget for each campaign, such as lead generation, customer retention rates and nurture campaigns
• Work with our Senior Copywriter to attract and engage the target personas through SEO optimised content across different collateral types
• Brief in the Senior Graphic Designer to design and develop various external and internal product materials, including digital materials such as website imagery, digital brochures and internal explainer documents.
• As the go-to-market leader ensure that internal, customer-facing teams know how to best represent the technical benefits of the product by developing and delivering training and go to market materials to sales and support teams.
• Work with the Events Coordinator to develop speaking opportunities and events that fit campaign strategy and content
• During a product launch, own the product’s go-to-market strategy. Ensure that all messaging regarding the product is accurate and presented in a way that potential customers will care about. Oversee the creation of content about the product, including videos, blog posts, or slide presentations
Conversion and Retention
• Working with the GCCM, develop ongoing customer centric product campaign to nurture and convert potential customers into paying customers for one-time purchases and keeping existing customers loyal through subscription models or add-on purchases.
• Work with Marketing Automation Specialist to set up campaigns and dashboards to track lead gen, nurture and retention statics
• Work with commercial team to understand the customer response to each product, reacting as necessary to any feedback. Pursue additional growth campaigns and experiments or suggest potential improvements to future iterations of the product.
• Support Product Optimisation and Discovery Experiments through marketing techniques such as Fake Door, Façade, Infiltrator.
• Foster a great collaborative partnership with Product, Commercial and Operations to bring innovative solutions to life, measuring their impact and celebrating their success.
• Build great relationships with Sales, Operations and Customer facing teams to understand perspectives and ensure they are engaged and supported through product changes.
• Be known internally as a Subject Matter Expert for your product and keep teams and stakeholders engaged and informed across all aspects of Product Lifecycle Management.
• Monitor competition to identify new trends in the marketplace that may impact product offerings.
• Work Closely with Senior Product Managers, Product Portfolio Managers and Product Owners towards a common goal – to build and improve product that create meaningful value for customers and all stakeholders at Rightship.
Desired Skills and Experience
You love being the glue of a team and are motivated, upbeat, customer, commercial and team centric. You have experience and evidence in bringing products to market and growing their success, with multiple years in a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar roles in either B2B or B2BC SaaS offerings. In addition to this:
• Hit the ground running. You have a minimum of 3 years of Product Marketing experience with demonstrable success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
• Working proficiency with Digital Marketing platforms (Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEM, LinkedIn Advertising, Zoom or equivalent)
• You have experience in B2B product marketing, with an advantage if coming from insurance, finance, shipping or commodity background. Start-up experience desirable.
• You can talk to how you have improved engagement, retention, and increased client acquisition, showing ROI and measurable achievements against KPIs
• You have an obsession with analytics and data-driven measurement to inform decision making
• You also have a passion for people, and you can describe how speaking directly to our clients would be part of your product marketing process.
• You are a curious self-starter and take the initiative in all your work.
• You can demonstrate how you can take product features and turn them in real customer benefits.
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Apply today to start your career at RightShipApply now