RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
The Product Manager must be technical enough to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye for detail. They can go extremely deep into the details of the product and its technical implementation while also being able to take a step back and strategize & present the broader vision. The Product Manager is a master communicator that works to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product successful.
- Evolve and deliver the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with the CPO to develop a prioritization process, and ensure compliance across your team
- Work with the CPO and team to define the discovery and experimentation process, create discovery sessions and support experiments to validate or invalidate the hypothesis
- Source and synthesize analytics-driven insights into commercial-ready content
- Develop digital product and rapid prototyping to test customer demand and gather feedback
- Develop products / services e.g. digital reports, digital guidelines, online training courses
- Offer a greater range of new and better customer solutions that combine analytical insights and industry experience
- Develop and maintain partnerships with industry players to collaborate on product development
- Product Maintenance, responding to market input
- Have a keen eye on deadlines and budget constraints and work with the team to meet them
- Develop product/ feature launch plans
- Develop and maintain strong professional and collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive product improvements and developments in conjunction with our customers, internal stakeholders and the Customer Engagement team
- Partner with customer facing roles to engage with customers on delivery
- Embed RightShip’s values into everything we do.
- Lead, coach and develop the Product Development team in defining innovative customer solutions.
- Ensure a safe and inclusive workplace, which engages its employees.
- Supervise the day to day operations of the Product Development team to ensure department goals are met.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Product Management experience
- Good understanding of the various technology stacks used for frontend as well as backend implementations.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
- Hands-on technical experience in building software products as a Software Engineer/QA/Architect/Engineering Manager
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.