RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices. We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who is constantly working to ensure ships are as safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices. We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing, we provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome!
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
The Partnerships Manager sits within the strategy office of RightShip, where new business ideas and partnership types will be incubated and scaled. This role will play a critical role in shaping and scaling the RightShip digital platform through strategic partnerships and crafting new value propositions with partners.
With a strong entrepreneurial mindset, the Partnerships Manager will create new and high impact partnerships across tech and data from scratch. You will be responsible for opportunity sourcing, seizing on new business opportunities, building high level business cases to justify your proposals, working closely with Product teams on technical viability of the partnership to build out new features and functionalities prior to dealing directly with external partners to negotiate and close deals.
- Develop and execute RightShip’s global partner strategy in alignment with our Vision and Mission
- Develop business and strategic cases for ‘first-of-their-kind’ data partnership opportunities and drive consensus among decision-makers across the team
- Finalise operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with other key RightShip functions
- Undertake regular market scans of the emerging tech landscape with Maritime, sustainability and supply chain space
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
- Act as the key point of contact for commercial partners ensuring that both sides are effectively leveraging the partnership agreements, working closely with them to develop and implement agreements to deliver ROI
- Build and manage lasting relationships and partnerships to drive funding, engage and collaborate with the Maritime community and data companies to achieve strategic outcomes
- Develop and implement a Partnering policy and framework
- Undertake periodic partner reviews
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable relevant work experience
- Significant experience in partnerships and/or business development from a tech company or top tier management consulting firm
- Understanding of technology landscape, sustainability landscape
- A passion for technology and data
- A keen eye for commercial opportunities
- Experience in project management, as well as working cross-functionally with teams such as product management, sales, operations, and finance
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable presenting to senior leadership and C-suite.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate resources.
- Ability to engage with and influence internal stakeholders at every level
- Top Tier MBA advantageous
- Knowledge of Shipping, Maritime or Supply Chain industry preferred
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.