Key Account Manager EMEALONDON
As world-recognised maritime safety and environmental experts, RightShip have an exciting vision to influence expand its market share and our influence safety, environmental and social outcomes through a comprehensive range of new product offerings and solutions.
The Key Account Manager will engage with our top performing customers and have the ability to build strong relationships and to delve deeper in order to find out what drives them, what they’re looking for and how RightShip can partner with them to provide services and value. The Key Account Manager is responsible for raising our profile as a provider of choice, lifting sales performance and contributing to the wider business success.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
- Develop and sell products and services to existing customers
- Set short- and medium-term business objectives with the Regional Head and be responsible for the implementation and attainment of the agreed plan
- Participate in strategic account planning process, financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards and critical milestones.
- Use appropriate systems and tools to deliver all required reports to support decision making
- Understand and Manage contractual terms and conditions of sale.
- Identify current and future requirements and propose feasible solutions to grow organizations revenue.
- Manage and Maintain existing and new key client accounts.
- Assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Driving the growth of the business in customer numbers and revenue, ROI, productivity and efficiency targets
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings in line with business standards.
- Champion solution development for the identified improvement areas.
- Driving customer satisfaction by ensuring appropriate handovers of customers between departments like sales, client management, issue escalation and resolution.
- Interact with existing consumers to relay the product’s value and benefits while gathering direct feedback
- Create, maintain, develop and retain strong multi-tier relationships with existing key clients
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers and other Key Account Manager
- Prepare pricing documentation for different services and various reports for management.
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with efficiently by providing necessary support required.
- Communicate RightShip’s new business strategy to customers and other key stakeholders
- Monitor changes to key personnel in customer organisations, to take appropriate action including advising relevant managers
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- The ability to recognise, develop and secure growth within the existing customer base preferably within the Maritime Industry and/or software sales
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to forge new relationships and credibility quickly and effectively
- Great problem solver with a proactive and analytical approach
- Strong business acumen, with a penchant for data and insights to support innovation
- Ability to conduct negotiations, influence and interact across all levels in an organisation
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, interpersonal and team skills.
- A personal commitment to improved safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this job.