RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you are working with us.
Reporting to the Inspections Manager, the Inspections Coordinator is responsible for scheduling, managing and filing communications, entering initial details into the database and processing invoices for Dry inspections conducted by Rightship.
- Respond to requests from ship operators for Dry inspections
- Schedule / assign inspectors to the inspection, based on location of inspection, inspector qualification, inspector availability and cost minimisation
- Monitor changes to schedules due to changes in vessel ETAs or other circumstances and respond if required
- Process invoices of inspectors in Pronto
- Process invoices to ship operators in Pronto
CORRESPONDENCE AND FILING
- Electronically file all correspondence
- Send Dry inspection reminders to ship operators
- Create inspection record in Platform, with initial details (ship, port, date, inspector, party to be invoiced, etc)
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Secondary qualifications are required, tertiary qualifications are preferred.
- The specific areas of knowledge that are desired for the position are:
- Knowledge of maritime trade
- Knowledge of world geography, covering locations of countries and ports
- Excellent proficiency in the use of MS Excel and Word and ability to quickly adapt to working with new applications
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.