RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
An opportunity now exists for a passionate HR Coordinator seeking a challenging, fast paced role that offers true career development and mentorship.
- Providing administration support to the global HR team
- Ensuring ELMO (HRIS) master data is correct and updated with new starters and exit, transfers and promotions
- Updating and publishing organisational structures
- Managing the HR Admin mail box, ensuring enquiries and requests are responded to promptly
- Reporting, including leave and anniversaries
- Managing gifts and employee recognition
- Event and L&D organisation and scheduling as required
- Preparing, distributing and filing employee paperwork
- Coordinating recruitment activities including posting job advertisements, scheduling interviews, pre-employment checks
- Collecting new starter paperwork and coordinating induction program for new starters
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.