Global Process AnalystLONDON (negotiable)
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome. We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us. We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
The Global Process Analyst is well rounded at engaging and working across Operations and connects well with Product Managers. They will need to drive outcomes through our Productivity efforts, providing clarity across the team, troubleshooting, testing of enhancements and change management to implement outcomes across Operations.
- Review existing processes across the organisation and identify available options for improving business processes
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand their vision and to define and recommend valid and pragmatic strategies and solutions
- Maintain the documentation and procedures updated after amendments have been decided
- Responsible of quality reviews, definition and facilitation of an internal audit protocol
- Where required, initiate communications between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact and facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders
- Support the implementation of new processes, driving efficiencies, across our global vetting teams
- Act as a subject matter expert to support the growth and adoption of process improvement and management across the business
- Promote collaboration and teamwork across the regions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sea going experience on various type of vessels in senior ranks
- Knowledge of Commercial Shipping, Maritime Conventions, vetting
- Ability to organise alone or in a group
- Analytic and computer-based skills to frame efficient reporting
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Experience (On-board Survey or Audit)
- Experience collaborating with and managing stakeholder expectations to develop innovative and acceptable solutions to meet the needs of the organisation
- Problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification
- High level written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with little supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of attention to detail
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. Please note, this role could also be located in Melbourne, Houston or Singapore.