Global Campaign and Communications ManagerSingapore
An exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven Global Campaign and Communications Manager who enjoys running end to end external campaigns and managing a thriving internal communications program.
As our Global Campaign and Communications Manager you will have to work with a budget and deliver up on set deadlines and KPIs. Daily project management and collaboration will be required as you will be liaising with various key stakeholders across the organisation, incuding project leads and C-Suite executives, and with our external partners at the same time.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communication, your output will directly impact the overall commerial targets for the organisation. The ideal candidate has experience in B2B marketing and a strong background creating content and executing campaigns targeting existing and potential customers, plus internal audiences in a global organisation.
The successful candidate will be strategic and highly organised with at least 8 years worth of marketing experience. The role will be ever changing and will require flexibility, an open mind and strong drive execute campaigns.
The duties and responsibilities of the Global Campaign and Communications Manager include, but are not limited to:
External marketing communication campaigns:
- Plan, execute and manage internal and external global campaigns, including but not limited to new product launches, thought leadership campaigns, internal staff awards etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop relevant content showcasing RightShip’s expertise and thought leadership
- Build comprehensive customer marketing initiatives and programmes based on market segments to help hit company targets for new customers and repeat business
- Measure marketing campaigns, compile performance reports and communicate these across the organisation
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects, continuously refining the marketing mix to drive the best results.
- Working with the rest of the commercial team and external third parties, organise external events (conferences, seminars etc., in-person and virtual)
- Ensure campaign implementation follows RightShip guidelines.
Internal communication management:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create a robust internal communication strategy for RightShip, developing a strong internal communications brand and facilitating a two-way dialogue between colleagues and the Leadership Team.
- Develop an internal process for delivering seamless communication amongst colleagues via townhalls, staff bulletins, interviews and showcases housed on the intranet
- Working with key stakeholders, such as the CEO, C-suite, HR, People Committees, Product Managers and others, creating and delivering engaging communication content to help our staff learn from each other
- To plan, manage and deliver quarterly Town Halls / Staff Briefings.
- Reviewing, revising and updating content on the RightShip intranet.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of proactively developing thought leadership based B2B marketing campaigns
- 8-10 years of related job experience, working across a global organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, digital marketing, or related fields
- A good understanding of current marketing trends, including automation
- Well-developed project management skills with the ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal communication and relationship development skills
- Strong man-management skills, with the ability to work and manage remotely
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to explain complicated concepts clearly and simply
- Fantastic attention to detail, ability to proofread and provide constructive feedback
- Able to be flexible with working arrangements to reasonably suit global time zones
- High-level of computer literacy and ability to adapt to new online platforms & technologies, including Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn advertising
- Maritime knowledge is preferable, as is a personal commitment to, or an interest in, improved safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime/travel industries.
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.
Apply today to start your career at RightShipApply now