Global Campaign and Communications ManagerLondon
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices. We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
An exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven Global Campaign and Communications Manager who enjoys running end to end external campaigns and managing a thriving internal communications program.
As our Global Campaign and Communications Manager you will have to work with a budget and deliver up on set deadlines and KPIs. Daily project management and collaboration will be required as you will be liaising with various key stakeholders across the organisation, incuding project leads and C-Suite executives, and with our external partners at the same time.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communication, your output will directly impact the overall commerial targets for the organisation. The ideal candidate has experience in B2B marketing and a strong background creating content and executing campaigns targeting existing and potential customers, plus internal audiences in a global organisation.
The successful candidate will be strategic and highly organised with at least 8 years worth of marketing experience. The role will be ever changing and will require flexibility, an open mind and strong drive execute campaigns.
The duties and responsibilities of the Global Campaign and Communications Manager include, but are not limited to:
External marketing communication campaigns
- Plan, execute and manage internal and external global campaigns, including but not limited to new product launches, thought leadership campaigns, internal staff awards etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop relevant content showcasing RightShip’s expertise and thought leadership
- Build comprehensive customer marketing initiatives and programmes based on market segments to help hit company targets for new customers and repeat business
- Measure marketing campaigns, compile performance reports and communicate these across the organisation
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects, continuously refining the marketing mix to drive the best results.
- Working with the rest of the commercial team and external third parties, organise external events (conferences, seminars etc., in-person and virtual)
- Ensure campaign implementation follows RightShip guidelines.
Internal communication management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create a robust internal communication strategy for RightShip, developing a strong internal communications brand and facilitating a two-way dialogue between colleagues and the Leadership Team.
- Develop an internal process for delivering seamless communication amongst colleagues via townhalls, staff bulletins, interviews and showcases housed on the intranet
- Working with key stakeholders, such as the CEO, C-suite, HR, People Committees, Product Managers and others, creating and delivering engaging communication content to help our staff learn from each other
- To plan, manage and deliver quarterly Town Halls / Staff Briefings.
- Reviewing, revising and updating content on the RightShip intranet.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience