Financial Planning and Analysis ManagerMelbourne
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing systems and processes for measuring the Company’s performance against strategy, budgets and forecasts
- Automating reporting and analytical processes
- Providing meaningful analysis of Company performance
- Managing the process and preparing the annual budget, aligning with the Company’s strategy
- Preparing quarterly and other forecasts to monitor and guide decision making
- Implementing and managing a budgeting and forecasting tool
- Working with Strategy & Partnerships team to model:
- The Company’s strategy; The impact of partnerships being entered into; Acquisitions
What Does Success Look Like?
You will have:
- Demonstrable relevant analytical experience
- A significant analytical skillset, including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools
- Strong quantitative abilities
- The ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- A high level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
- Professional qualification such as CA, CPA or CFA
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.