EOI - DevOps EngineerExpression of Interest
RightShip’s mission is to improve the safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry.
We serve our customers through a combination of our bespoke IT tools and analytics as well as our considerable experience in providing vetting and due diligence services to the maritime supply chain since 2001.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
RightShip has offices to cover all the time zones in Melbourne, London, Houston and Singapore, where we recently added a senior customer engagement team and product/innovation hub to better serve our customers and stakeholders.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive and we support employee wellbeing.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
As an experienced DevOps Engineer, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will design, implement and support cloud solutions that are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, and cost-optimized.
- Provide systems support including creating and responding to monitoring alerts.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Work with developers and team members to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience of the Microsoft Azure Platform – Azure SQL, App Services, Logic Apps, and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Git, ARM templates and deployment automation