EOI - Dev Team LeadExpression of Interest
RightShip’s mission is to improve the safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry.
We serve our customers through a combination of our bespoke IT tools and analytics as well as our considerable experience in providing vetting and due diligence services to the maritime supply chain since 2001.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
RightShip has offices to cover all the time zones in Melbourne, London, Houston and Singapore, where we recently added a senior customer engagement team and product/innovation hub to better serve our customers and stakeholders.
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive and we support employee wellbeing.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
As an experienced Dev Team Lead, whilst being highly technical and hands-on capable, you will lead development projects across predominantly Microsoft .Net Core and SQL Server based technologies.
- Contribute to the codebase and manage a team of frontend and backend engineers.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Working closely with Product Managers and QA to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years working in software development and 1+ year(s) managing at least one inclusive, cross-functional team in an agile environment (3 to 5 engineers).
- Experience applying and inspiring engineering discipline within the team to avoid over-engineering without impacting product quality.
- Experience in Microsoft C# .NET Core, TypeScript and SQL Server