Environmental, Sustainability & Governance ManagerSingapore
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services. Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com
Values and benefits
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
- Support the Head of Sustainability & Environment in the development and execution of sustainability initiatives
- Formulate ESG related strategies and action plans to educate, engage and positively influence the global maritime sector
- Develop a deep understanding of the ESG issues within the global maritime sector and effectively communicate insights to internal teams and the business community
- Create a framework to embed ESG metrics in credit risk assessments within the banking and finance sectors
- Identify and establish how RightShip integrates and reports on ESG factors including impact considerations Project RightShip's market leadership through reporting of ESG positions and activities Forge partnerships with customers and strategic partners (industry regulators, industry bodies, government agencies, think tanks, tertiary institutions, NGOs etc) to advance the sustainability agenda
- Partner with the commercial team to understand customers' sustainability requirements an develop solutions to accelerate business growth
- Responsible for the planning, coordination and execution ESG outreach and engagement with industry players
- Work collaboratively with a diverse team across multiple locations to conduct analysis and ensure the quality of insights
- Develop product-related content (white papers, brochures, documents) relevant to regional markets and segments
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.