Customer Service CoordinatorSingapore
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We are committed to professional development to make sure that your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you are working with us.
RightShip is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service Coordinator with a “can-do” attitude to join our APAC (Asia Pacific) team. The incumbent will be responsible for handling customer service support to ensure a delightful customer experience and is a vital member who will support the APAC team in achieving sales targets.
- Provide administrative and customer support to the APAC team for new and existing customers
- Proactively support the team in leads generation to achieve sales target
- Attend to all customers enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Generate quotations and assist in contracts preparation
- Build strong rapport with customers. Provide good after sales service to ensure good customer experience and resolve complaints if any
- Maintain the CRM database and ensure data accuracy
- Provide logistics support for sales events, training and webinars
- Coordinate with customers and Finance on billing issues
- Responsible for data collation and preparation of weekly/monthly sales reports
- Maintain all sales documentation and ensure a proper filing system
- Work collaboratively with the team and recommend process improvements where applicable
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales Support or Customer Service
- Customer-oriented, self-initiated and meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Adaptable and able to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this job.