Customer Service Coordinator, Greater ChinaChina
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you are working with us.
As world recognised maritime safety and environmental experts, RightShip has an exciting vision to expand its market share and influence in safety, environmental and social outcomes in the maritime industry.
RightShip is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service Coordinator, Greater China with a “can-do” attitude to join our APAC team. The incumbent will be responsible for handling customer service support to ensure a delightful customer experience and is a vital member who will support the APAC team in achieving the sales targets. This role reports to the Head of APAC.
At all times display and uphold RightShip values: Our People, Care; Innovation; Integrity; Our Name.
- Be an active member of the Greater China Sales and Customer Teams and the Global Commercial Team.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Salesforce CRM Team including fulfilling any business requirements as directed.
- Provide administrative and customer support to the Greater China team for new and existing customers
- Proactively support the team in leads generation to achieve sales target
- Work collaboratively with Customer Service Coordinators in other regions to establish synergies, best practices and optimisation where possible.
- Manage Salesforce user access rights including user accounts, user roles, user profiles and permissions and set up new users in Salesforce and DocuSign as required.
- Provide logistics support for sales events, training and webinars
CUSTOMER AND SALES SUPPORT
- Support Sales team(s) with contract management, opportunities and renewals, reports, dashboards, pipeline management and general Salesforce administrative tasks to support business requirements.
- Build strong rapport with customers. Provide good after sales service to ensure good customer experience and resolve complaints if any.
- Attend to all customers enquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Generate quotations and contractual documents where required and verify and check documents and data for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Compile and distribute Salesforce weekly newsletter
- Coordinate with customers and Finance on billing and debt management issues
- Maintain clean and complete Greater China Salesforce data, ensuring information completeness, naming conventions, sense checking and cleaning leads information
- Identify ways to optimise and improve business workflows and assist in the development of standard operating procedures and best practices on use of Salesforce
- Understand business requirements, translate into workable solutions for implementation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain, troubleshoot and administer scalable solutions
- Analyse, escalate and report risks as required
- Any other task reasonably required by the business from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma qualifications
- Suitable and relevant experience in Sales Support or Customer Service, functional experience of Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Customer-oriented, self-initiated and meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Adaptable and able to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office
- Analytical and has good systems, process and data troubleshooting skills
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in China to apply for this job.