Business Development Manager, EMEALondon
RightShip is the world’s biggest third party maritime due diligence organisation, providing expertise in global safety, sustainability and social responsibility best practices.
We bring together years of industry expertise with the output from analytics and large data sets to provide our safety and environmental scoring systems, recommendations and consultancy services.
Using leading data and technology, we aim to set new benchmarks in environmental protection. We support global initiatives and action influencing practical and impactful change, enabling “win-win” for business and the environment.
To find out more visit RightShip.com.
Values and benefits
What we offer
We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation who are constantly working to ensure ships are safe as possible so that crew and cargo are protected. We are passionate about maritime efficiency, safety and sustainability practices.
We offer generous rewards. Our base salary is competitive, we support employee wellbeing and provide our employees with a Healthy Living Allowance and our annual incentive scheme is awesome.
We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way and we are committed to professional development to make sure your career keeps growing while you’re working with us.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in generating new business and achieving revenue growth, preferably within the Maritime Industry and/or software sales
- Experience in new business and scale up operations
- Ability to forge new relationships and credibility quickly and effectively
- Experience creating brand awareness and identifying branding activities
- Strong business acumen, with a penchant for data and insights to support innovation
- Ability to conduct negotiations, influence and interact across all levels in an organisation
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, interpersonal and team skills
- A personal commitment to improved safety and environmental sustainability of the maritime industry
RightShip is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion in our workplace. You must have the right to live and work in London to apply for this job.